23-24 February 2019
The Team Mount Beauty Gravity Enduro will held on the iconic single track of the Big Hill MTB park. The descents will be a mix of technical trail and fast flowing single track. Entry is now open! Click here or see below for more details.
We have added 2 new categories this year, an e-MTB category for both male and female and a “Le Petit Enduro”. The “Le Petit endure” category is designed for new riders to gravity enduro format and racing, it is shortened to 4 stages and will not include the Honeysuckle stage.
Elite (male & female), 6 stages – $110
Under 15yrs (male & female), 4 stages – $70
Under 17yrs (male & female), 5 stages – $95
Under 19yrs (male & female), 5 stages – $95 or the 5 stages + stage 6 for $110
Sport (male & female), 5 stages – $95
Expert (male & female), 5 stages – $95 or the 5 stages + stage 6 for $110
Veterans 30+yrs (male and female), 5 stages – $95 or the 5 stages + stage 6 for $110
Masters 40+yrs (male & female), 5 stages – $95 or the 5 stages + stage 6 for $110
Super Masters 50+yrs (male & female), 5 stages – $95 or the 5 stages + stage 6 for $110
“Le Petit Enduro” (all ages – min 15 yrs) 4 stages – $70
e-MTB (male and female all ages – min 15 yrs), 5 stages – $95 or the 5 stages + stage 6 for $110
Stage 1 – Mount Beauty top to car park
Stage 2 – Honey Suckle
Stage 3 – Mount beauty saddle to Cranky Charlie
Stage 4 – Mount Beauty top to 5 ways
Stage 5 – Cattle yards to car park
Stage 6 – TBC
- Racers will return to the bottom(the car park area) after stages 1, 5 and 6.
- Drinking water will be provided at the bottom of stages 2,3 & 4.
Variations of previously raced tracks and some we haven’t raced before.
- Shuttles are provided by TMB only and are included in your entry.
NO self shuttling will be allowed.
- Rider numbers capped at 300.
- Some categories are able to do the + stage 6 option for an additional charge. Stage 6 is the elite track, most difficult. Riders who add stage 6 will also receive an extra shuttle ride on the Saturday. On race day you will be able to get a time on stage 6 BUT you will still be your series category for the event. This is aimed at giving the riders of non-elite categories the opportunity to ride the elite track, whilst still being in their series category for the overall.
- The e-MTB is a race category for e-mtb’s that comply with the Australian Standard for an electric power assisted mtb’s. We hope this will provide a race weekend for e-mtber’s to race with their mates on either mtb’s or e-mtb’s.
- The “Le Petit Enduro” category is for riders who are new to Enduro or desire a shorter race. It will be 4 stages with 2 liaisons from bottom to top and 2 short liaisons.
Please note: Full-face helmets are mandatory. Protective equipment as per MTBA requirements for Gravity
Stay tuned to Team Mount Beauty Facebook page for updates, visit their website for more details, VET page or right here!