The 2018 TMB Gravity Enduro is the second round of the Victorian Enduro Tour. The downhills sections will be a mix of technical trail and fast single track; less serious than a DH course but enough to warrant a bit of extra travel. The rules for the race series are per the MTBA Gravity Enduro format, ie full face helmets are needed. The liaisons will be a combination of uphill single track and fire roads. The elite riders will be racing 6 stages and the senior and junior categories will race 5 stages.
For fun, racers in the senior categories who wish to race stage 6 will be allowed to. They will need to pay the entry fee of the elites. Their time for this stage will not be included in the category they entered. Stage 6 will obviously be the most challenging of the event.
Shuttles will be provided on Saturday for practice, with junior and senior categories entitled to 3 shuttles up. Elite and senior + stage 6 entrants will be provided with 4 shuttle rides up. This will allow all riders to get a practice ride on each stage.
No self shuttling allow! Entrants caught self shuttling will not be included in the race.
Big Hill Mountain Bike Park, Mt Beauty
- Saturday 20th January 2018: PRACTICE 10am-4pm, Shuttles provided by Team Mount Beauty only.
- Sunday 21st January 2018: Rego 7am-8am; RACING: 8am-2pm
- Price: Elites $110, Senior classes $95, Junior classes $80
- Practice day shuttles included in price.
- Online entries:
- Late entries must email: firstname.lastname@example.org