Attention TMB members! As of 1st July this year TMB memberships will be available through AusCycling.org.au only. The MTBA, BMX Aus, Cycling Aus & tmb.org.au membership systems will no longer provide membership of this great club. And rest assured, membership prices are staying at the super low starting price of $25 for adults / $10 for youths. When you sign up with AusCycling you can nominate one or more clubs to become a member of.
So, if your membership is with:
- AusCyling – you don’t need to do anything. Stay with AusCycling.
- MTBA, BMX Aus, Cycling Aus – AusCycling will be in contact with you near your membership renewal time.
- tmb.org.au – the club will send you an email explaining your options. You may also receive an email from Paypal indicating your “recurrent” payment to Team Mount Beauty has been ceased.
Future membership options: don’t worry, there are more membership options than you can poke a stick at, starting at $25 per year for adults / $10 per year for youths! AusCycling also offer discounts for family memberships. The various membership levels cater for different levels of insurance for the rider – see AusCycling.org.au. An * indicates that TMB receives between $10 & $15 per membership.
- Race (all disciplines): adult $265*; 2-7yo $50; 8-12yo $75; <19yo $120; >65yo $135*.
- Race (off road): adult $165*; 2-7yo $50; 8-12yo $75; <19yo $120; >65yo $135*.
- Lifestyle (rider insured): adult $95*; 2-7yo $50; 8-12yo $50; <19yo $50; >65yo $65*.
- Lifestyle Basic (3rd party only): adult $65*; 2-7yo $50; 8-12yo $50; <19yo $50; >65yo $65*.
- Non-Riding (not insured): adult $25*; 2-7yo $10; 8-12yo $10; <19yo $10; >65yo $25*.
- Single day event license: $30.
AusCycling family discount options:
- Lifestyle: 2 memberships capped at cheaper of $160 or 10% off.
- Lifestyle: 3+ memberships capped at cheaper of $180 or 15% off.
- Race/Lifestyle combo: 2 memberships 10% off.
- Race/Lifestyle combo: 3+ memberships 15% off.