Vic Enduro Series
The TMB Gravity Enduro will be held on the iconic single track of the Big Hill MTB park. Our steep, fast hand cut singletrack is unlike anything else in the North East. We encourage you to come along and race on the trails that have produced many champions!
- Big Hill Mountain Bike Park, Mt Beauty
We will again be running an e-MTB category for both male and female and will also be running an open hardtail category.
Age categories will be taken from your age on 7th May 2023 in line with the rest of the VET series.
The U15 category will also be shortened to 4 stages to reduce the overall race time as per MTBA recommendations and will not include the Honeysuckle stage. Riders must be 13 years or older on 7th May 2023 to enter.
The club will be offering Female entrants with the opportunity for guided ride day to join some of the local Spoke Sisters on a tour of the mtb park and learn some potential lines for race day. This will not include shuttles and details are TBC.
2023 Categories & entry fees 2023
- Elite (male & female), 6 stages – $130
- Under 15yrs (male & female), 4 stages – $100
- Under 17yrs (male & female), 5 stages – $130
- Under 19yrs (male & female), 5 stages – $130
- Sport (male & female), 5 stages – $130
- Expert (male & female), 5 stages – $130
- Veterans 30+yrs (male and female), 5 stages – $130
- Masters 40+yrs (male & female), 5 stages – $130
- Super Masters 50+yrs (male & female), 5 stages – $130
- e-MTB (male and female all ages – min 15 yrs), 5 stages – $130
- Hard tail open – $130
This price includes limited practice shuttles on Saturday
Schedule and Shuttles:
- Registration open 8am-4pm
- Official practice 9am-4pm
- Shuttles 9am-4pm (3 shuttle rides for U15 categories, 4 shuttles for other categories. It’s an Enduro so you’ll have to pedal if you want to get a 2nd look at things.)
- Last shuttle uplift will leave the bottom at 3:30pm
- Timing chip collection 3pm-5pm
- Registration opens 7am
- Compulsory race briefing 8am. All riders must attend the race briefing and pass through the start timing check at their race categories allocated start time. Category start times and stage orders TBC.
- Official race start time 8:15am-2pm.
Stay tuned to the Team Mount Beauty Facebook page for updates.
2023 Race Stages TBC
Racers will return to the bottom (event hub area) after stages 1, 4, 5 & 6.
- Drinking water will be provided at the bottom of stages 2 & 3.
- Shuttles are provided by TMB only and are included in your entry.
NO self shuttling will be allowed for safety and fairness.
- Rider numbers capped at 300 so if you’re serious get your entries in early! If you miss out the entry platform will still take your entry, but not charge you, and automatically add you to the waiting list.
- Some categories are able to do the + stage 6 option for an additional. Stage 6 is the elite track, most difficult. There is a maximum of 4 shuttles and no additional shuttles will be provided if you choose to ride stage 6. On race day you will be able to get a time on stage 6 BUT you will still be in your series category for the event and your stage 6 time will not impact on your category position. This is aimed at giving the riders of non-elite categories the opportunity to ride the elite track, whilst still being in their series category for the overall. There will be a cut off time at the end of stage 5 for non elite riders doing stage 6.
- The e-MTB is a race category for e-mtb’s that comply with the Australian Standard for an electric power assisted mtb’s. We hope this will provide a race weekend for e-mtber’s to race with their mates on either mtb’s or e-mtb’s.
- For safety and fairness we riders must also ride the designated liasons.
Please note: Full-face helmets are mandatory. Protective equipment as per Aus cycling requirements for Gravity