The TMB Gravity Enduro is back!
April 17th -18th, Big Hill Mountain Bike Park, Mt Beauty, Vic.
Our steep, fast, hand cut single track is unlike anything else in Victoria. We encourage you to come along and race on the trails that have produced many champions! This will also be the 3rd round of the Vic Gravity Enduro Tour.
Entries open: March 16 at 9am. Click here to enter. Rider numbers will be capped at 300 so if you’re serious, make a note of this date and get your entries in early!
2021 Categories & entry fees 2021 *Age categories will be taken from your age on 31st May 2021 in line with the rest of the VET series.
- Elite (male & female), 6 stages – $110
- Under 15yrs (male & female), 4 stages** – $70
- Under 17yrs (male & female), 5 stages – $95
- Under 19yrs (male & female), 5 stages – $95 or the 5 stages + stage 6 for $110
- Sport (male & female), 5 stages – $95
- Expert (male & female), 5 stages – $95 or the 5 stages + stage 6 for $110
- Veterans 30+yrs (male and female), 5 stages – $95 or the 5 stages + stage 6 for $110
- Masters 40+yrs (male & female), 5 stages – $95 or the 5 stages + stage 6 for $110
- Super Masters 50+yrs (male & female), 5 stages – $95 or the 5 stages + stage 6 for $110
- “Le Petit Enduro” (all ages – min 15 yrs) 4 stages*** – $70
- e-MTB**** (male and female all ages – min 15 yrs), 5 stages – $95 or the 5 stages + stage 6 for $110
- Hard tail open – $95
**The U15 category will be 4 stages with 2 liaisons from bottom to top and 2 short liaisons, to reduce the overall race time as per MTBA recommendations. Riders must be 13 years or older on 31st May 2021 to enter.
***The “Le Petit Enduro” category is for riders who are new to the Gravity Enduro format, racing or desire a shorter race. It will be 4 stages with 2 liaisons from bottom to top and 2 short liaisons.
****We will again be running an e-MTB category for both male and female and a “Le Petit Enduro”. The e-MTB is a race category for e-mtb’s that comply with the Australian Standard for an electric power assisted mtb’s. We hope this will provide a race weekend for e-mtber’s to race with their mates on either mtb’s or e-mtb’s.
As in previous events we will also be running an open hardtail category.
Some categories are able to do the + stage 6 option for an additional charge. Stage 6 is the elite track, most difficult. Riders who add stage 6 will also receive an extra shuttle ride on the Saturday. On race day you will be able to get a time on stage 6 BUT you will still be your series category for the event. This is aimed at giving the riders of non-elite categories the opportunity to ride the elite track, whilst still being in their series category for the overall. There will be a cut off time at the end of stage 5 for non elite riders doing stage 6.
Schedule and Shuttles
- Registration open 9am-4pm
- Official practice 9am-4pm
- Shuttles 9am-4pm (2 shuttle rides for U15 and “Le Petit enduro” categories, 4 shuttles for elites and +stage 6 riders, 3 shuttles for over categories)
- Timing chip collection 3pm-5pm
Shuttles will be provided by TMB ONLY and are included in your entry. NO self shuttling will be allowed for safety and fairness.
- Registration opens 7am
- Official race start time 8am-2pm
- 2021 Race Stages TBC
- Racers will return to the bottom(the car park area) after stages 1, 3, 5 & 6.
- Drinking water will be provided at the bottom of stages 2 & 4.
Full-face helmets are mandatory protective equipment as per MTBA requirements for Gravity events.
Stay tuned to this page and Team Mount Beauty Facebook page for updates.
Photo : Matt Rousu Photography.